CONTROLLER OF PERSONAL DATA
Grzegorz Iwacz conducting business activity under the name Black Label Iwacz Grzegorz with a registered office in Cieszyn, 31 Gen. Józef Haller Street, 43-400, Cieszyn (NIP: 5482352845, REGON: 240486360) is the data controller of personal data („Controller” or „Black Label”).
CONTACTING BLACK LABEL
As regards to all matters related to the processing of your personal data, you can contact Black Label via e-mail at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to the office address of the Controller:
31 Gen. Józef Haller Street, 43-400, Cieszyn.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
We collect your data under the following circumstances:
- When you or your organization uses our services
- When you or your organization provides a service to us
- When you contact us by phone, email, other electronic means of communication, in writing or directly in conversation
- When you or your organization browse, complete a form or make an inquiry or otherwise interact on the Website or our LinkedIn profile.
HOW WILL WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA & HOW LONG WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We use your personal data for the following purposes and on the following basis:
- To fulfill a contract, or take steps linked to a contract with you or your organization. The basis for data processing is a contract. Your data will be processed for the period specified in the contract or necessary for the performance of the obligations requiring the processing. Providing your personal data is voluntary, however, it is necessary to enter into and fulfill a contract.
- To communicate with you by responding to your requests, comments, and questions as well as to present an offer. If you contact us, we may use your personal data to respond. The basis for data processing is the legitimate interest of the Controller, which is, in particular, communication with potential clients and clients. Your data will be processed for a period of five years from the date of receipt of your request or until you object. Providing data is voluntary, however, it is necessary for contact purposes – to respond to an inquiry or present an offer.
- To account, bookkeep and report on the basis of legal regulations for the period required by the law, in particular for the storage of accounting documents (in principle 5 years from the end of the year in which the event resulting in the issuance of an accounting document occurred). Without providing personal data, it is not possible to make a settlement.
- To establish, assert or defend against claims.
Your data may be processed in order to establish, assert or defend against claims on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Controller, which is to establish, assert or defend against claims. Data will be processed for the period of limitation of possible claims or until your objection has been taken into account.
- To archive purposes on the basis of the Controller’s legitimate interest in securing information and proving facts. Your data will be processed for a period of two years.
- For analytical purposes consisting in analyzing data collected by the Website in order to adjust the Website to your needs. The legal basis is the legitimate interest in conducting activities aimed at analyzing data from the Website and personalizing content. Personal data is processed until you delete analytical cookies or the analytical cookies expire. Providing data is voluntary, nevertheless, failure to provide data will result in the impossibility of taking user’s preferences into account in the functioning of the Website.
- For the processing of cookies.
INFORMATION ABOUT PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR MEMBERS OF PERTINENT BODIES, EMPLOYEES, CONTACTS AND PROXIES OF CONTRACTORS:
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes and on the following bases:
- Connected with presenting an offer, concluding and performing a contract concluded between the Controller and the contractor on whose behalf you act and to take steps prior to concluding the contract. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the legitimate interest consisting of activities related to determining the terms and conditions of concluding a contract with a contractor, and conducting communications for the purpose of performing contracts concluded or being concluded. In this regard, the data will be processed until the execution of the legitimate interest that constitutes the basis for processing.
- To establish, assert or defend against claims, which are in the legitimate interest of the Controller. Data will be processed for the period of limitation of possible claims or until your objection has been taken into account.
We process your name, surname, position, and contact details (phone number & e-mail address).
We have obtained your personal data from the contractor on whose behalf you are acting.
You may request that the following rights be exercised:
- The right to access your personal data
- The right to request that your personal data be corrected
- The right to delete your personal data
- The right to request that your personal data be restricted
- If the processing of your personal data is conducted based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing conducted based on the consent before its withdrawal.
- The right to receive your personal data, which you provided to the Controller, in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and you have the right to transmit that data to another controller without hindrance from the Controller to which the personal data was provided, where the processing by automated means is based on consent or a contract.
- The right to file a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office regarding the processing of your personal data by Black Label.
Additionally, you have the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning you which is based on the legitimate interest of Black Label.
RECIPIENTS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Possible recipients of your personal data include:
- Entities cooperating with Black Label in the areas of accounting, invoicing, taxes, audit, the law and IT, postal operators and carriers
- Persons cooperating with the Controller on the basis of civil-law contracts in the field of the Controller’s current activity
- Google Cloud Poland Sp. z o.o. ul. Emilii Plater 53, 00-113 Warszawa – in order to use Google services
- UXPLUS LTD (Getform), 86-90 Paul Street, 3rd Floor, EC2A 4NE, London, United Kingdom – in order to provide a contact form service
- Slack Technologies LLC – in order to use the services, in particular their instant messenger
- Banks and public institutions
MAKING AUTOMATED DECISIONS OR CREATING PROFILES
We will not use your personal data for taking any automated decisions affecting or creating profiles other than as described above.
DO WE TRANSFER YOUR DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES?
Due to the Controller’s usage of Google Ireland Limited, Slack Technologies Limited, and Getform services/tools, your personal data may be transferred to the USA. The appropriate level of protection assures the protection of your personal information, according to European Commission-approved standard contractual clauses. Detailed information can be found in the privacy policies of these service providers:
- Google: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=pl,
- Slack: https://slack.com/trust/privacy/privacy-policy,
- Getform: https://getform.io/legal/privacy-policy
For further information, including obtaining a copy of the documents used to protect your information, please contact us at: email@example.com.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small data files that contain a string of characters. Cookies help us to improve our site and to deliver better and more personalized services, for instance by storing information about your preferences and allowing us to recognize you when you return to our Website.
WHICH COOKIES DO WE USE?
- Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you that amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences and filling in forms. Without these cookies, we would not be able to provide you with services like enabling appropriate content based on your type of device.
- Analytics cookies. Analytics cookies are used to create statistics, study traffic, and activities on the Website, and analyze time spent on the Website.
We use two types of cookies on the Website:
- Permanent files that are stored in your terminal equipment for the time specified in the parameters of “cookies” or until they are deleted by you.
- “Third-party cookies,” which encompasses all information coming from advertising servers, servers of third-party companies and service providers (e.g. search engines or maps placed on the Website) cooperating with the owner of a given website. This type of cookie allows for the adjustment and customization of advertisements to the preferences and habits of their users. They also provide for the evaluation of the effectiveness of advertising activities.
The Website uses the following tools:
Information collected about Users is saved and may be transferred to and stored on servers in the USA. Additional information in this regard is available at: www.google.com/intl/pl/policies/privacy/partners/.
In the table below the Controller determines the types of cookies, the duration of their storage, and the purposes of their use.
|Cookie file||File type||Storage time||Purpose (function) of the file|
|NID||text||6 months||google recaptcha|
|DV||text||1 minute||google recaptcha|
|1P_JAR||text||1 month||google recaptcha|
|CONSENT||text||2 years||google recaptcha|
|_gid||text||24 hours||google analytics|
|_gat||text||1 minute||google analytics|
|_ga||text||2 years||google analytics|
|li_gc||text||5 months 27 days||linkedin.com|
SETTING THE CONDITIONS FOR STORING COOKIES
The cookies used on the Website do not change the settings of your device.
Changing the settings for storing or accessing cookies on your device can be done through
the settings of the web browser you use.
By default, the software used for web browsing allows the placing of cookies on your terminal device. You can block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of your web browser. You can also make changes in your Internet browser to obtain information each time a cookie is placed on your device.
HOW DO I DELETE MY COOKIES?
You can delete stored cookies in your browser settings.
Depending on the browser you use, the function for deleting cookies or revoking your consent to the installation of cookies may vary. Below are sample links to the settings of a few selected web browsers:
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835/pl;
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/usuwanie-ciasteczek;
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835/pl;
- Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95582;
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/;
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/support/safari/.
When you access the Website, you can accept consent to our use of particular types of cookies.
You will be informed about any changes in a visible and understandable way on the Website.